DMCA Takedown Notice
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”), notifications of claimed copyright infringement by third parties should be sent to this Site’s Designated Agent. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed under U.S. copyright law and is accessible on the Site, please notify us by contacting our Designated Agent email@example.com. Even if you believe that the alleged infringing work was not posted by a third party, please send all notifications of claimed copyright infringement to Site’s Designated Agent.
To be effective under the DMCA, notification of claims of copyright infringement by third parties must be a written communication to Site’s Designated Agent that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Site to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Site to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.